Wednesday, June 22

Sachein

Year: 2005
Runtime: 180 mins 
Genre : Romance, Drama
Director: Johan
Movie Stars : Joseph Vijay, Genelia D'Souza, Vadivelu, Santhanam, Raghuvaran, Bipasha Basu, Linda Arsenio
Country: India
Language : Tamil

Cool to pass the time with but there are much better films from Genelia and especially Bipasha and Vijay. Genelia was tons better in her second film Boys 2003 (Loved that movie BTW). Genelia's character was just too meek, undefined, and close to being annoying. She kept making all those sounds- you know what I mean. LOL.  I liked the plot very much. Overall a very average 5/10 Romance .






That just sounds dirty
Thats some red color going on there

Allu did something like this in Arya




Just eating corn in the woods... nothing odd about that


Crapers I lost most of my screen caps because my stupid computer decided to restart in the middle of the night.

WATCH SACHEIN ONLINE WITH ENGLISH SUBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search