Saturday, June 4

Khaleja

Year : 2010
Runtime : ? Min.
Genre : Comedy, Action
Director : Trivikram Srinivas
Movie Stars : Mahesh Babu, Anushka Shetty, Prakash Raj,Sunil, Brahmanandam
Country: India
Language : Telugu


After a three year break Mahesh the baby faced prince is back with this Action Comedy. I'm a huge Mahesh fan. He's the first Telugu actor I discovered and I've loved him every since. With that said, of course I loved his performance of the cocky, arrogant, demigod Raju. Anushka delivers an less brilliant performance but still manages to win my approval.  Prakash Raj, The Godfather, is at his evillest. Have you guys also noticed that Prakash is the Godfather/Don of every movie?   

The story started off good and interesting but as the film continued it became boring and a little less interesting. I don't think I would have liked this as much if Mahesh did not star in it.






The car flipped over
Telugu Funky Gothics
And I am that lady hes married to
Iron Man Kaun hai?
Do you see the bus?
PRICELESS!
What happened to his nose?
Brain washed...
Sexy
THIS! Is what smoking will do to you



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search