Tuesday, May 17

Welcome

Year : 2007
Runtime : 159 Min.
Genre : Comedy, Romance
Director : Anees Bazmee
Movie Stars : Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, Mallika Sherawat, Feroz Khan, Paresh Rawal
Country: India
Language : Hindi, English

It took some coaching for me to watch this film because 2007 was not, I repeat, was not a good year for Bollywood. Crap after crap released upon the Indian audiences. Now don't get me wrong there were some good 07' films but most were not one of them. Anyway, here I am in 2011 with Bolly fever. I sort of feel like I don't watch enough Bolly films anymore because I've branched out so much. Basically, it's nice to come home every once in awhile. I gave this film a chance after glancing over some reviews and ratings. I'm not going to rate this film because usually I base my ratings on script and twists but this is just one of those pure entertainment films. The script and acting was a bit over the top but the movie entertained me most of the time. Katrina and Akshay make a good jodi. Funny picture time. You know the rules: click to enlarge; click read more to watch film.

IMDB: After the passing away of his dark-skinned wife, from who they sired Uday, Dubai-based criminal don, Shankar Shetty re-married a fair-skinned woman, who gave birth to fair-skinned Sanjana. After the couple's passing, Uday takes over in his dad's footsteps, and takes it upon himself to try and get Sanjana married - in vain, as no one wants to be associated with a crime family. Then Uday's associate, Sagar Pandey, aspiring live-action painter, who had loved Iravati, got beat-up by her brothers, and was re-named Majnu, assists in finding a young man, Rajiv, who lives with his maternal uncle, Dr. Ghunghroo and aunt, and through extortion compels Ghunghroo to accept this alliance. But Ghunghroo, at the very first opportunity, gets Rajiv to fall in love with another young woman in Sun City, South Africa. When the time comes to get Rajiv formally engaged to this woman, he finds out that Sanjana and she are the very same woman
Racist much? JK
I'm Blue Da Ba Dee
No weave pulling.
Sub says it all
That prick
Who carved his face? So many lines
Look at dude on right
Ohhhh Mama!
No wheel. No roof. Priceless.
Insert Garam Masala pic here.
Why couldn't she do this before to save herself? Damn Damsel.
Priceless
TeeHee... :)

Watch Welcome Online W/English Subs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search