Saturday, February 19

Disney Stars Flashback: P2

Chez Starbuck
Chez stared in The Thirteenth Year, a story about a boy turning into a mermaid. I used to rent this move from Movie Gallery all the time back in early '00 and I had the biggest crush on this guy. Chez also had a few appearances in Even Stevens and So Weird. Yea... not so cute anymore.

Courtnee Draper
Since I'm talking about The Thirteen Year I may as well include this Disney star. I mostly remember her from Stepsister from Planet Weird and The Thirty Year, of course, but apparently she had a role on The Jersey as well. Her last appearances include CSI: Miami, Ghost Whisperer, Veronica Mars, and Tru Calling back in the mid-2000s.
Erin Chambers
Erin stared in Don't Look Under The Bed as Frances Bacon McCausland. I think this movie came on Disney at three something in the morning a few months ago. This was by far my favorite Disney Halloween movie. Erin has a regular role on General Hospital, playing the Irish character Siobahn McKenna.
Shadia Simmons
The Color of Friendship, Quints, Zenon: The Zequel, Life with Derek are the Disney flicks Shadia has appeared in. She was never the main character from what I remember, but the cute curly haired best friend.
Lindsey Haun
Also staring in The Color Of Friendship is Lindsey Haun. Her recent appearances include an episode of Criminal Minds, True Blood, Cold Case, and Without A Trace. Lindsey was 16 when The Color of Friendship was filmed, now at 26 she doesn't look much older.
Frankie Muniz
Everyone knows Frankie Muniz the cute little kid from Malcolm In The Middle, but not many know he also appeared in Disney offend: Miracle in Lane 2,Lizzie McGuire, and Agent Cody Banks series. Frankie has had a successful race car driving career and appeared in Criminal Minds in 2007.
Hilary Duff
Hilary a.k.a Lizzy was my home girl. I had her puzzles, movies, posters, etc. Its safe to say I am a Lizzy McGuire addict. Hilary's latest album Dignity was released in 2007 and she continues to act in various television and films. In 2010 Hilary married Canadian NHL player Mike Comrie.
Lalaine Ann Vergara-Para
Miranda Sanchez and Lizzy's best friend. This chick is seeking a music career and joined the band Vanity Thief in 2010.

Adam Lamberg
Gordo and Lizzy's other best friend who was secretly in love with her. Adam has been floating around and staring in a few low budgets films since 2005. His last project was Beautiful Loser in 2008. Damn, he got sexy.
Jake Thomas
I figured since I'm talking about Lizzy McGuire I may as well update everyones status so bare with me. Little devil Matt as grown up since the shows cancellation and is 21 years old. Hes last role was in CSI:Miami Criminal Minds. WTF! Why do all Disney wash ups end up on Criminal Minds or CSI.
DISNEY FLASHBACKS
PART 1// PART 2/// PART 3/// PART 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search